VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL REGISTRATION
There are two registration options and costs for participation in the virtual exhibit hall.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2021
OPTION A: Virtual Exhibit Hall Registration ONLY Cost: $275 Includes:
- Conference registration and attendance in all virtual academic sessions.
- Virtual exhibit booth for BOTH days of the convention
- Company name and representative contact info listed on the Exhibit Hall vendors page.
- Submit a short description of your business
- Provide link to your company's website
OPTION B: Virtual Exhibit Hall Registration AND DEMO SESSION
- Includes all of the above amenities PLUS a 45-minute slot on the schedule for a demonstration session in concurrence with the academic sessions
- There are only 6 demonstration session slots available for publishers and other exhibitors - first come, first served. (There is no separate registration option for a demo session only.)
- YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ZOOM LINK. Send this information to ITBE so we can embed it into our session programming
- Short 50-word abstract of your presentation and presenter's name.
For more information or questions, please contact, Marie Friesema (Past President; Director of Exhibits and Advertising) at firstname.lastname@example.org